1) Sisterhood – We became sisters for a lifetime when we joined Alpha Phi. While life may pass by quickly as we develop our careers and start our families, the distance between us is only artificial. Many of us may take a break from our Fraternity, but there is always friendship waiting for us when we rekindle our relationship with Alpha Phi and our sisters.
2) Socialize – Our alumnae organization offers an opportunity to participate in a wide variety of social events from our well attended progressive dinner and holiday party, to new offerings like Phi Family.
3) Service – Philanthropy is one of the cornerstones of our Fraternity. The Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi recognize the importance of giving back. In addition to providing our continuing support to organizations like Denver Health’s Newborns in Need, the Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi will be teaming up with Dress for Success. Through service projects and fundraisers, we continue to strive to make our local community a better place.
4) Networking – Membership in Alpha Phi instantly connects you to over 200,000 women who are bound together and who share many commonalities and interests. If you are new to the Colorado area, or are a tried and true Native Coloradoan, the Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi is here to help you connect personally and professionally.
5) Self-Care – Take time to do something for yourself. When a group of dedicated, like-minded women come together, we learn about ourselves: our motivations, our strengths, and our weaknesses. We can join forces to survive and thrive. You always have a friend in Alpha Phi.