The Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi will be hosting the 8th Annual Holiday Sip & Shop on Saturday, October 26, 2019 in Centennial, Colorado. As always, proceeds benefit the Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi, the Alpha Phi Foundation, and Colorado’s four collegian chapters.
Peruse fantastic wares from amazing women-owned, local businesses and purchase the perfect gift for that special woman (or man) in your life just in time for the holiday season.
What to expect:
- High quality, reasonably priced gifts;
- Complimentary European-style sipping chocolate, wine, and hors d’oeuvers;
- A fun spin on the traditional silent auction with prizes from each vendor; and
- An afternoon of delightful companionship.
As always, this event is open to the public and we encourage you to bring your family and friends.
We will be joined this year by:
- Arbonne with Cadi Osborne
- Beaded Hemp Jewelry & Pendants by Mary McPherson
- Cards & Flower Art by Alicia & Brooklyn
- Donna’s Soups & More by Donna Hite
- doTERRA Oils with Margaret Raitt
- Half Lit Wicks by James & Melinda Wedding
- Norwex with Patricia Moore
- Tupperware with Stephanie Hall
- Usborne Books and More with Gidget Ternet
We are currently in the process of securing both vendors and silent auction donations for this event. If you are interested in participating as a vendor, please see the Vendor Information page or contact Chrissy Johnson.