Vendor Requirements & Fees
Each vendor is kindly asked to donate one item for the Silent Auction. Ideally, the item will be reflective of the vendor’s goods for sale. In addition, the value of the item shall be at least $20.00.
The registration fee to host a table at the Boutique is $35.00 until September 15, 2019. On September 16, 2019 the fee will increase to $40.00. Payment can be transmitted via PayPal or check. If you prefer to pay by check, please make it payable to “Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi” and write “Boutique Vendor” in the memo line. Send the check by mail to:
Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi
c/o Nancy Gormley, Treasurer
3285 South Ivy Way
Denver, CO 80222
*Please Note: Vendor tables will not be considered reserved until payment is received.
**No refunds will be provided unless the event is cancelled by the Alumnae Group due to inclement weather and/or other unforeseen circumstances.
In an effort to ensure the best experience possible for all participating vendors, the Alumnae Group will make every effort to prevent hosting two vendors who sell similar items and/or brands. Vendors will be selected on a first come, first served basis.
We currently have vendors registered in the following categories:
- Cleaning products
- Essential oils
- Flower Art
- Skin care
- Storage solutions
Also in an effort to support our membership, preference will be provided to Alpha Phi vendors if a conflict arises with a non-Alpha Phi vendor selling a similar product. However, once a vendor has submitted payment and reserved a table, the vendor will not be replaced unless the vendor who has previously paid withdraws of their own accord.
An event is only as successful as the amount of people who attend. The alumnae group is working to advertise on a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, through email distribution lists, and in hard copy. Your assistance in greatly appreciated in spreading the word to your customers, friends, and family.
Please share the event information and/or marketing materials on your social media sites to promote the event. The more attendees the better the event will be for everyone!
Here are some marketing materials for your use:
The Alumnae Group is implementing several strategies to improve vendor experience with an aim to boost attendance and sales during this event.
- Vendor registration is now available via PayPal, as well as by check.
- The event is scheduled for a Saturday afternoon, as opposed to Thursday evening, to increase attendance.
- The event will feature plentiful, free parking.
- Marketing materials will be finalized by the first week in September and distributed to vendors for use on their website and/or social media accounts.
- The Alumnae Group plans to publish routine announcements on all its accounts, boost key posts using paid ads, and hang flyers in strategic locations.
- The event is being held on the last weekend BEFORE the start of the holiday season to prevent conflicts in schedule, as well as decrease competition from other holiday markets.
Event Information & Vendor Guidelines
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Location: Fellowship Hall, Holly Creek Retirement Community, 5500 E. Peakview Avenue, Centennial, CO 80121
Vendor Setup Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Event Time: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Vendor Drop-off of Displays/Products: There is a direct entrance into the event space, a sign will be posted, it is just to the side of the covered main entrance. There will also a bell cart that may be used to load in on a first come, first serve basis.
Parking: After unloading, please park further away on Forrest Way so as to leave closer parking spots available for attendees and guests of the community.
– Donate one raffle item with a minimum value of $20.00. Please bring this item with you the day of the event.
– The following tables are available for use:
- 8 – 6′ tables;
- 8 – 5′ and 4′ rounds; and
- 3 card tables.
– Please email to reserve one (1) of the limited types of tables available. Tables will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Please bring tablecloths to protect venue tables if applicable.
– Large display booths may not be used due to the limited space size. Free standing backdrops, bookcases, rolling racks and wire racks that fit within your space are allowed.
– Display product signs or banners that are free standing or attached to your booth. No tape, adhesive, or other attachments may be used on the walls.
– Please clean your designated booth area and remove all trash and unsold items.
– Vendor booths must be manned at all times. You are solely responsible for the security needs for your booth as well as for all your merchandise or display materials
– You are solely responsible for all sales tax, licensing and insurance.
– Neither the Denver Alumnae of Alpha Phi nor the Holly Creek Retirement Community will be held liable for lost or stolen property, money, and/or other resources before, during, or after this event.